Forms and Resources

NOTE: We update our forms frequently. Please do not save the forms on your computer for reuse. Download the most recent version when you need it. Thank you!

Student Forms

  • F-1 CPT Request for F-1 students to request Curricular Practical Training employment authorization.

F-1 students, looking for something else? Check out our new page on Using Sunapsis to Submit Requests.


J-1 Scholars - See instructions for submitting requests: Using Sunapsis to Submit Requests.


Department Request Forms: J-1 Scholar, H-1B, and TN

As of July 1, 2018, the OIS will only accept requests submitted via e-forms in the Sunapsis system. Please visit Become a Sunapsis User to learn more.



General Forms and Resources