Information for Dependents

Will your spouse or child(ren) be joining you in Baltimore? Here are some resources you may find useful. You should also refer to the requirements of F-2 dependents and J-2 dependents.


There are two different school types in the United States: public and private. Depending on where you live, your child could attend primary and secondary public school in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, or any of the other surrounding counties in which you may live or you could research a private school.


UMB has put together a resource for employees on area daycare facilities that may help you find one.