- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
International Student Mentor Program
The International Student Mentor Program will connect incoming international students with peer mentors.
The program is intended to facilitate new students' acclimation to UMB and cultivate positive cross cultural and inter-professional relationships.
Information for Incoming Students
If you are starting at UMB for your first semester, you are eligible to request a mentor, see form below. Mentors will assist you with your acclimation to the U.S. and UMB. Applications for Fall 2017 will be accepted until August 1.