- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Education and Equal Access Team offers the following educational programs for audiences that include faculty, staff and students:
- Preventing Sexual Misconduct – Interactive overview of the two key equal opportunity laws (Title IX and Title VII)
- Gender Diversity – Facilitated discussions to increase awareness and understanding
- Admissions “Dos and Don’ts” - Discussion of guidelines, resources and best practices
- Disturbed and Disturbing Conduct – Overview of the scope and function of the Campus BETA team
- FERPA – What is it and why does it matter?
- Civility Training - Discussion of workplace bullying and appropriate communication
- "As Simple As Respect"Diversity Training - Embracing diversity and inclusion in the workplace
The Education and Equal Access Team is also available to answer general inquires about diversity, civility, inclusion and campus climate.
To request an educational program, please email the Education and Equal Access Team or call 410-706-2281.