- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
For YouthWorks Students
NOTE: This is the YouthWorks training page and is intended for use only by YouthWorks students.
All University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) YouthWorks students are expected to adhere to UMB nondiscrimination policies and procedures, and are required to complete two equal access training courses each year.
To complete the UMB YouthWorks Harassment Prevention Training:
- Complete the Harassment Prevention for Employees - Higher Education Edition course in UMB eLearning.
To complete the UMB YouthWorks Title IX Awareness Training:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Review the Title IX Training Presentation for Students;
- At the end of the Presentation, on the Assessment page, select the YouthWorks link; and
- Complete and submit the Acknowledgment Receipt Form.