Our mission is to strengthen the engagement of the University of Maryland School of Nursing with the global health community by building collaborations, creating networks, and becoming a resource center for global health nursing opportunities. We support the School of Nursing's vision of creating a rich and vibrant working and learning environment, with a focus on expanding and sharing knowledge on global health issues.
- Serve as leaders in raising awareness in global health issues.
- Initiate, plan, foster, and engage in global health activities.
- Establish relationships with international agencies.
- Strengthen collaborations by promoting nursing contribution to global health.
- Provide the workforce for implementation of opportunites for nursing research, service, and practice in global health initiatives.