UMSON- BSNA- About BSNA
MSNA (Minorty Students Nursing Association) is dedicated to enriching the lives of ALL students in order to ensure their successful progression and acclamation into the nursing profession. We are here to assist you in acquiring the knowledge, resources and experience that are not only conducive to your education, but promote success in whatever endeavors you choose to pursue while matriculating and afterwards.
MSNA goals are:
- Facilitate the professional development and career advancement of all nursing students
- Build student knowledge and understanding of the nursing profession
- Educate and mentor all students
- Work with organizations to address health disparities that impact underserved populations, and
- Assist the UMAB Nursing Student Government Association (NSGA) in serving and promoting the values and ideals of the University of Maryland at Baltimore School of Nursing as well as the University of Maryland at Baltimore.
We Need Your Support to Make a Difference (and to have fun)!