- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Goals of the Self-Study
The major outcomes expected from the self-study are as follows:
- To engage in an inclusive and transparent self-appraisal process that actively and deliberately seeks to involve members of the University community from every corner of the campus.
- To produce a self-study report that demonstrates compliance with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education accreditation standards.
- To develop forward-looking recommendations to move the institution further along its quest for excellence in graduate and professional education, research, clinical activities, and service for the public good.