- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Southwest Partnership Housing Fair
Find your next home at the Southwest Partnership Housing Fair for UMB. This event gives UMB employees an opportunity to learn more about living in the Live Near Your Work (LNYW) Program’s qualifying neighborhoods.
Sunday, March 25
11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
UM BioPark, First Floor
LNYW Presentation: 11:30 a.m. to noon
Housing Fair: Noon to 4 p.m.
Housing fair attendees will have the chance to:
- Take tours of homes for sale in the area.
- Learn about LNYW’s qualifying neighborhoods from community leaders.
- Tour local businesses and historical landmarks.
- Meet local realtors, home developers, and lenders.
- Sign up for homebuying counseling.
- Better understand LNYW Program qualifications.
- Win a brand new iPad Mini and other door prizes.
Take the first step toward homeownership by exploring your options in one of Baltimore’s most diverse and dynamic areas.