Interprofessional Group Service Funding
The Interprofessional Service Group Funding Initiative is a collaborative effort of the University Student Government Association, the Office of Interprofessional Student Learning & Service Initiatives and Campus Life Services. It aims to encourage UMB student groups to engage in impactful interprofessional service projects. Interprofessional student groups who provide local, national and/or international services to marginalized populations are encouraged to apply for funding.
Click here to apply!
- Funds are available to Interprofessional student groups who provide direct service to underserved populations
- Student groups must apply by the deadline in order to receive funding (click here to view deadlines)
- Application should be submitted before the service project takes place
- The student group must comply with bank account requirements to receive funding
- The Allocations Committee, comprised of Campus Life Services professionals and USGA executive board members will select student groups to receive funding to help support service projects
- Student groups (funds cannot be issued to individuals) who are awarded service funding will receive a check from the USGA
- Service funding recipients will be required to complete and submit several documents detailing the outcome of the event and the costs associated with the event
- Funding cannot be used for activities identified as “non-fundable” activities