Bank Accounts

In order to qualify for service group funding, a student group must have a tax identification number assigned to the student group.  Requests will not be considered if student groups have bank accounts that are tied to individuals' social security numbers.  Please visit the IRS website to apply for a Employer Identification Number (EIN).