- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Why Effective Leadership?
Effective leadership is an integral aspect of being a professional. Its important for people to know their leadership style as well as the various roles leaders can play in the professional environment. Gaining understanding of the leadership styles of others is also essential in navigating the work place.