- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
2017-2018 President's Student Leadership Institute Application
To be considered for the Leadership Certificate, a student must:
- Be a currently enrolled University of Maryland, Baltimore student in good standing.
- Be an active member of the UMB community.
- Complete 30 hours of community service during the program.
- Submit within established deadlines:
- President's Student Leadership Institute Application form.
- Service Hour Tracker.
- Reflection Essay.
- Attend one orientation session.
- Attend each of the five Core seminars.
- Attend, at minimum, five Elective seminars from candidate's designated track.
Resume: Submit a resume or CV. Include any organizations/activities (on- and/or off-campus) in which you have been involved and the dates of involvement.
Application essay: Write an essay (2-3 pages, double-spaced) in which you address the following questions. Include your name and email address at the top of the essay.