President's Symposium & White Paper Project Application
The 2014-2015 topic will engage the campus community in dialog and scholarship on the critical topic of Community Engagement on our law, health and human services campus. The President’s Fellows will provide UMB senior leadership with recommendations on how to advance deep and meaningful community engaged learning, service and scholarship.
· Be enrolled in classes for the 2014-2015 academic year (Fall & Spring)
· Attend at least 70% of Speakers Series talks & lunch & learn sessions
· Conduct independent research with peers as it relates to Community Engagement
· Present findings from research and experience at a UMB community forum in Spring 2015
· Author a White paper detailing research, findings and recommendations to be presented to UMB senior leadership in Spring 2015