- ISLSI Celebrates Diversity All Year Long!
Join us as we celebrate various nationally recognized history/heritage months.
Also check out our Cultural Enrichment programs.
- Hispanic Heritage Month:
September 15 -
- October is LGBT History Month
- Celebrate American Indian Heritage Month this November
- Take Part in the Black History Month Celebrations during February
- Let's Honor the Contributions of Women during Women's History Month (March)
- Veteran Service Initiatives
UMB is committed to become a premiere professional institution that welcomes students from the military community.
>> Learn more
- UMB is proud to celebrate National Arab American Heritage Month for the first time in April 2014!
- Take a break from finals in May to recognize Asian American/Pacific Islander Heritage Month
We provide programs that foster an environment of diversity and inclusion.
Black History Month
Join us as we celebrate Black History Month with a series of educational and entertaining activities.
Safe Space Training
Safe Space is a national program that identifies LGBTQ-friendly faculty, staff, and students. The Safe Space training workshop provides information about how to be a supportive ally to LGBTQ students and colleagues.
Please click here to request a Safe Space Training.