- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Sixth Annual IPE Day
University President Jay A. Perman, MD, has made interprofessional education (IPE) a priority at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB). IPE Day will enhance the knowledge of faculty and students about this emerging collaborative movement in health care, law, and social work.
Student participants in IPE Day will discover:
- How to effectively communicate with professionals outside your area of study
- What specialist skills you can share with other professionals
- How interprofessional communication affect quality of care
All students are encouraged to participate in innovative activities that highlight the goals and benefits of interprofessional education.
Sixth Annual IPE Day: Student Activity Session
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
12:15 to 5:30 p.m.
School of Nursing, SMC Campus Center, HS/HSL Library
Attention students! Attend IPE Day and the afternoon debriefing session to be entered into a raffle for the chance to win prizes!
|12:15 to 1 p.m.||Check-in|
|1 to 1:10 p.m.||Introduction and Welcome|
|1:10 to 1:50 p.m.||Family Experience with IPE|
|2 to 4 p.m.||Breakout Case-based Sessions|
|4:15 to 4:45 p.m.||Debriefing and Raffle|
|4:45 to 5:30 p.m.||Student BBQ|
Please direct all questions to Patricia Danielewicz.