- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Fifth Annual IPE Faculty Development Day
President Jay A. Perman, MD, has made interprofessional education (IPE) a priority at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB). The Center for Interprofessional Education held an IPE Faculty Development Day with four breakout learning sessions in early March. These sessions helped faculty improve their IPE skills and learn how to integrate IPE in the classroom.
Breakout Learning Sessions
- Debriefing Skills for Faculty
- Cultural Competence for Health and Human Service Providers
- Conflict Resolution
- Assessment Tools and Strategies Based on Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Model
Supported by Dr. and Mrs. James A. Earl and the Helena Foundation.
Organized by the Center for Interprofessional Education.