- MD/Ph.D. , DDS/PhD and MD/MS:
- Anatomy and Neurobiology
- Biomedical Sciences - Dental School
- Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine
- Human Genetics
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Neuroscience and Cognitive Sciences
- Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
School of Law
A listing of Law School dual degree programs and interdisciplinary training opportunities is included in the Law School handbook beginning on page 19.
Dual Degree programs include:
- JD/Ph.D (Policy Studies and Pharmacy School)
- JD/Master of Community Planning
- JD/Master of Arts in Applied and Professional Ethics
- JD/Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- JD/Master of Arts in Liberal Education
- JD/Master of Arts in Policy Studies
- JD/Master of Arts in Public Management
School of Nursing
- MS/MBA program -The Nursing and Business Administration specialty is offered through the University of Maryland School of Nursing's Department of Education, Administration, Health Policy, and Informatics and the University of Baltimore's Robert G. Merrick School of Business, the School of Business at Frostburg State University and the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park. The M.S./M.B.A. program prepares administrators with a unique blend of advanced nursing and business management expertise who are able to analyze, plan, implement, and evaluate innovative health care delivery systems. The program of study synthesizes professional knowledge and ethical considerations to enhance patient services in the health care marketplace. Graduates are prepared for senior management level decision-making on financial, strategic planning, resource management and governance issues.
The MS/MBA program involves 66 credits of required course work and can be completed in two years of rigorous full-time, year-round study. Part-Time study over a maximum of seven years is also possible. Graduates are awarded both an MS from the University of Maryland and an MBA from the School of Business where degree requirements are completed.
- PhD/MBA - The University of Maryland School of Nursing offers a joint PhD and M.B.A. program in conjunction with the Robert G. Merrick School of Business at the University of Baltimore and the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland College Park to students seeking advanced research and practice based study in the fields of nursing and business administration. The 91-credit curriculum combines the elements of the PhD and M.B.A. programs and can be completed in four years of full-time study. Students may apply to both programs concurrently or may apply to the nursing program first and later apply to both programs when it is appropriate to begin joint degree course work. Individuals must meet each school's admission requirements.
School of Pharmacy
School of Social Work
- MSW/Jewish Studies