- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Middle States Self-Study Logistics Team was charged with the following roles and responsibilities:
- To prepare for the establishment of the Self-Study Steering Committee by organizing, archiving, and synthesizing relevant documents.
- To support the Self-Study Steering Committee by having in-depth knowledge of two Middle States publications that are invaluable guides to the process and expectations:
1) Characteristics of Excellence in Higher Education; and
2) Self-Study: Creating a Useful Process and Report.
- To support the Self-Study Steering Committee in the coordination of self-study activities.
- To support the Self-Study Steering Committee in campus communication and promotion of the accreditation process to the UMB community including a self-study website.
- To support the Self-Study Steering Committee in report drafting, editing, and organization.
- To prepare for Middle States evaluator visits by arranging lodging and meals, transportation for team members, clerical support, and meeting agendas.
Accreditation Liaison Officer (ALO)
- Roger Ward, EdD, JD, MPA
Chief Accountability Officer
Vice President for Operations and Planning
Vice Dean, Graduate School
Logistic Team Members
- Flavius Lilly, PhD, MPH
Assistant Vice President, Academic & Student Affairs
Senior Associate Dean, Graduate School
- Clancy Clawson, MS
Associate Director, Writing Center
- Jenny Owens, ScD, MS
Director, Academic and Student Affairs
- Malinda Hughes, BSN, MA
Academic Program Manager, Academic Affairs
- Tricia O'Neill, JD
Assistant Vice President, Office of the Vice President and Chief Accountability Officer
- Karen Matthews, MPA
Director, Planning and Program Development
- Robin Klein, MSLS
Research and Assessment Librarian, HS/HSL
- Laura Kozak, MA
Assistant Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs
- Gregory Spengler, MPA
Assistant Vice President, Institutional Research and Accountability
The Self-Study Logistics Team began meeting August of 2013 and meets weekly on Tuesdays at 11 a.m in 620 W. Lexington in Room 02-110.