- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Employee of the Year
This award is a memorial to Cecil S. Kelly who served the University from Oct. 28, 1966 through Sept. 4, 1989, and recognizes, annually, an employee who exemplifies the qualities of service, humanity, and commitment that Cecil Kelly exhibited during his career.
The winner of the Employee of the Year Award is selected from the 12 winners of the Employee of the Month Award.
Internal review committee representing various campus departments managed by Human Resource Services.
An annual award, the winner is selected from the 12 Employee of the Month Award winners from the previous calendar year.
- $1,500 check
- Framed certificate signed by the President
- Engraved plaque
- Announcement in The Elm
- Recognition at the Annual Service Awards luncheon