- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Employee of the Year
This award is a memorial to Cecil S. Kelly, who served the University from Oct. 28, 1966, through Sept. 4, 1989, and annually recognizes an employee who exemplifies the qualities of service, humanity, and commitment that Kelly exhibited during his career.
The winner of the Employee of the Year Award is selected from among the 12 winners of the Employee of the Month Award.
By an internal review committee representing various campus departments managed by Human Resource Services.
This is an annual award, and the winner is selected from among the 12 Employee of the Month Award winners from the previous calendar year.
- $1,500 check.
- Framed certificate signed by the UMB President.
- Engraved plaque.
- Announcement in The Elm.
- Recognition at the Annual Service Awards luncheon.