- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
EEO and Affirmative Action
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) is committed to building an inclusive and diverse campus community and fostering a climate that promotes and values diversity and respect for the individual.
This commitment includes:
- Cultivating an environment that fosters an awareness and understanding that diverse perspectives are not only educationally sound and vital, but also are an indispensable part of continuous human learning.
- Building a harmonious culture that capitalizes upon the unique backgrounds and experiences of its students, faculty, and staff as a primary key to continued growth.
- Providing opportunities to learn respect for each other and to value each other's unique skills and different perspectives.
- Helping individual members recognize the inherent value and dignity of all members of the campus community and their impact on the University's well-being and overall progress.