- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
New or Refilling Positions
A position is a unique job found in a specific department or business unit. Positions are adapted to the business needs of the unit while maintaining the essential functions, minimum qualifications, and knowledge, skills, and abilities found in a University’s job description.
It important to follow these steps to avoid processing delays.
- Complete a Position Description Questionnaire and submit to Compensation for review and recommendation.
- Once Compensation has recommended a position, ensure the budget is sufficient.
- Prepare a Position Requisition with appropriate approval signatures
- Provide the recruitment posting based upon the job description for review. Exempt job description may be customized for posting's with preferred duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities, but non-exempt job specifications may not be altered.
- Attach all position documents and submit to HRS Compensation.