- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Creating New Exempt Job Descriptions
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is dedicated to having the representation of various jobs on campus. Job families give employees a career ladder from which they can plan their personal growth.
Department should first review the current UMB Exempt Job Title by family or USM Non-exempt job descriptions to determine if the is similar position or family. Complete a UMB position description questionnaire; it is recommended to review descriptions available at O*NET for assistance.
- Complete the Position Description Questionnaire.
- Send all documentation to HRComp@umaryland.edu
- Compensation will review the questionnaire and determine if the position meets the campus needs.
Please note: USM Non-Exempt job descriptions are maintained and approved by the University System of Maryland (USM).