- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Work Life and Wellness
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is committed to provide faculty and staff with access to work life and wellness resources to enhance health and well-being. Below are work-life, wellness, and other resources that are currently available to all UMB employees.
All employees have access to a variety of health related programs, information, and resources that can help employees address their particular health needs.
Having balance in your life is of paramount importance to your wellbeing. UMB provides access to tools and resources that can help employees better balance the challenges of their everyday life.