Migration from myUM Mail to GoogleApps@UMaryland
During the summer of 2011 the following schools migrated their students to GoogleApps@UMaryland:
|School of Social Work|
|School of Pharmacy|
|School of Medicine|
* School of Medicine students in the following programs did not be migrate to GoogleApps@UMaryland:
- MD and MD/PhD
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science
- Medical and Research Technology
- Pathology Assistant
- Genetic Counseling
They were migrated to the SOM Exchange system during the summer of 2011. To learn more about the SOM Exchange e-mail system, visit: http://medschool.umaryland.edu/IS/studentemail.asp.
The migration process will consist of four steps:
- Prepare your myUM Mail account
- Migrate your myUM Mail account
- Verify your email messages have been moved
- If you use Mobile Sync or IMAP/POP, configure your client
Each step must be completed for a successful migration..
For detailed instructions, click here.
For questions about Migration from myUM Mail to GoogleApps@UMaryland, call the IT Help Desk at 410-706-HELP (4357) or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.Last Updated: 05/08/2013 at 02:53:51 PM