- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Tweets by @umbgogreen
Tools and Resources
Want to save money this winter on your energy bill? Switch to Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFLs)
Not sure what to do with your Farmers Market produce? Here's UMB Go Green's delicious list.
UMB's dual-stream recycling program goal is 40 percent in 2016.
You can take public transportation to UMB!