- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Comments & Suggestions
Contact the DAC with comments and/or suggestions about diversity and inclusion at UMB.
Diversity Advisory Council
Goals for 2015-2016
Add DAC goals for current academic year here. Start with a brief intro sentence.
- May want to use bullet points
- Bulleted items can link to subpages that provide more detail on the goals, if necessary
- What do you want to accomplish this year?
Nominations Requested for MLK Diversity Recognition Awards
Nov. 3, 2015
The UMB President’s Diversity Advisory Council (DAC) is pleased to announce that nominations for the 2016 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Diversity Recognition Awards are open.
UMB's Race Discussion Reveals Gains, Shortcomings
July 28, 2015
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) continued its discussion on race July 28 with an update from UMB leadership on recommended University action and sharing of ideas and concerns from those in the audience.