- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The UMB Business Travel Policy and Procedure Curriculum is offered through the UMB Learning Management System.
- To navigate to the curriculum:
- From the UMB homepage:
- Click About UMB
- Click Human Resource Services
- Click Learning Management System
The Curriculum contains six learning activities:
- Read the UMB Policy VIII-11.00(A) on Business Travel for UMB Employees and Nonemployees.
- Complete a brief multiple choice quiz on the Policy.
- Read the Financial Services Procedure on Business Travel for UMB Employees.
- Read the Financial Services Procedure on Business Travel for Nonemployees.
- Complete a brief multiple choice quiz on the Procedures.
- Complete the tutorial on the eTravel System.
- This curriculum is highly recommended for all new Travel Administrators and Travel Approvers.
- Active Travel Administrators and Travel Approvers are encouraged to explore the curriculum.
- Beginning September 1, 2018 the successful completion of the Curriculum will be required for new Travel Administrators and Travel Approvers.
For Travel Policy, Procedure, or eTravel System questions: email@example.com
For Learning Management System questions: HRTraining@umaryland.edu