- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Per Diem and Mileage Rates
Effective Jan. 1, 2017 - 53.5 Cents Per Mile
Effective Jan. 1, 2016 - 54 Cents Per Mile
An employee's daily commute miles from home to the employee’s regular work location are not reimbursable.
- Commute miles must be subtracted from the total miles claimed, except when the trip begins and ends at the employee’s regular worksite.
- Commute miles do not have to be subtracted for the portion of the trip that occurs on a non-duty day.
Travelers will normally be reimbursed when meals are procured in compliance with Travel Policy.
Foreign Per Diem Rates
Should you require additional information, please contact Debbie Tatum at X6-6527.
# of Miles
|Bowie State University||26|