Financial Aid for Social Work Students
- How to apply for financial aid, the average total amount of debt upon graduation, budgets, award eligibility, a typical award package, how awards are processed and enrollment requirements.
- How to apply for financial aid, how you will be notified of your awards, how to accept your awards, how to apply for additional aid, how funds are disbursed, when you can expect a refund and what happens if you withdraw.
- Important information and tools to help you with debt management.
- How to maintain SAP in order to remain eligible to receive financial aid.
- How to contact your financial aid counselor if you have questions or concerns.
Disclaimer: The Financial Aid Office reserves the right to reduce, or cancel awards based on funding levels, change in enrollment, reduction in costs, etc.