Study Abroad Programs

Study Abroad Programs are available to students in the school of Law on a limited basis. Only Federal Stafford and Alternative loans are available to students who wish to participate in this program. Students must:

  • Provide written permission letter from the Dean's Office
  • Provide proof of admission into their program
  • Provide name and phone number of contact person at sponsoring university.

For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office's Law School counselor for the Summer Study Abroad Aid Request Form.