About Life Skills®
Life Skills® offers interactive educational content on a variety of topics ranging from credit cards and student loan repayment to identity theft and managing graduate school and relationships. Life Skills® contains thirty online modules, all of which are available to all students as a supplement to our on-campus educational programming.
Each module is designed for students to complete in 15-20 minutes. The Office of Financial Education and Wellness (FEW) has selected a curriculum of six (6) modules listed below:
· What If I Have Trouble Repaying My Student Loans?
· Where Does My Paycheck Go?
· What Do Credit Scores Mean to Me?
· How Can I Protect Myself From Identity Theft?
· How Much is My Graduate Degree Going to Cost?
· How Do I Manage My Debt While Pursuing My Graduate Degree?
Students can begin learning with Life Skills® in two easy steps:
2. Go to lifeskills.org.