State scholarships are available to students who are classified as residents of Maryland state by the Office of the Registrar. Maryland residents enrolled in M.D., DDS, J.D., Pharm.D., MSW or Nursing MS degrees at UMB should file a FAFSA by March 1 for consideration.
MHEC awards the following:
- Senatorial Scholarship
- Delegate Scholarship
- Edward T. Conroy Memorial Scholarship
-2013-2014 Information Sheet
- Janet L. Hoffman Loan Repayment Plan
- Loan Assistance Repayment Primary Care Services
- Maryland Dent-Care Loan Assistance Repayment Plan
- Nurse Support Program II - Graduate Nursing Faculty Scholarship and Living Expenses Grant
- Tuition Reduction for Non-Resident Nursing Students
- Veterans of the Afghanistan and Iraq Conflicts Scholarship
- Workforce Shortage Student Assistance Grant Program
You may access the state scholarship web site for more information regarding those scholarships listed above or for other state scholarship programs.