- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Event Services at the SMC Campus Center can host events during the following hours.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
* Events scheduled to begin before or to run longer than the hours listed above require an additional access & support fee. This includes any time you may need for set-up, registration, clean-up, etc. Please contact event services to review fees including security, housekeeping, and support supervsion.
2016-2017 Holiday Closures
Monday, September 5: Closed for Labor Day
Thursday, November 23-24 : Closed for Thanksgiving holiday
Friday, December 23 - Monday, January 2 (2017) : Closed for Winter Break
Monday, January 16: Closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, May 29: Closed for Memorial Day
Tuesday, July 4: Closed for Independence Day