- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
eUMB HRMS and Financials classes are offered on a monthly basis.
Registration is now online at the UMB Enterprise Systems Training Enrollment page.
Training for Electronic Timesheets and several other systems is available online and include printable step-by-step job aids. These tutorials can be found on your myUM Portal Home page in the Enterprise Menu pagelet. Look for the UMB Systems Tutorials - Browser or UMB Systems Tutorials - HTML links.
eUMB Financials Training
Use the links on this page to select courses you'll need, enroll in the course, practice using course files online and print course materials.
If you have additional questions, contact the Training Team by email.
Determine the Roles You Will Fulfill in eUMB Financials:
Select the Courses You Need:
Enroll in Courses and Locate the Classroom
Enroll at the Enterprise Training Enrollment Database
Use Online UMB System Tutorials For Practice
There are three ways to locate system tutorials:
- Login to myUM Portal and use the UMB System Tutorials links in the Enterprise Menu pagelet
- Go directly to System Tutorials (Browser Version)
- Go directly to HTML System Tutorials (HTML Only Version)
View or Print Course Materials
When you need course materials for a specific topic(s), you can easily view or print them directly from within the online topic in the UMB System Tutorials.
Locate a topic of interest and use the Print It! button on the toolbar to view or print the step-by-step guide.