An integrated system for accessing and reporting on HR/Payroll and Financial data.
eUM is an integrated Oracle/PeopleSoft software suite that was implemented at UM to streamline business processes and give UM employees real-time access to human resource and financial data. The initial implementation of the eUM applications involved replacing many disparate systems containing HR, Payroll, Financial, Procurement and Grants data with a single comprehensive system. With a single logon via the myUM Portal and common reporting using RAVEN, the eUM suite now provides meaningful, accurate and timely information that is shared across functional business areas and presented to users on a unified platform.
eUM Project Updates
- UPDATED Financial Calendar (04/08/13)
- Update: eUM Financials and RAVEN News (03/06/13)
- Notice For All eUM Financials & RAVEN Users (02/20/13)
- UPDATED Payroll Calendar (05/15/13)
- RAVEN Download Enhancement and Financials Security Views
- Need To View Your PO Encumbrance Balances? (03/19/13)
- Having trouble finding NEW PROJECT IDs? Click here! (02/20/2008)
- Workflow Inquiry Page -Tracking Requisitions (10/02/2007)