An integrated system for accessing and reporting on HR/Payroll and Financial data.
eUMB is an integrated Oracle/PeopleSoft software suite that was implemented at UMB to streamline business processes and give UMB employees real-time access to human resource and financial data. The initial implementation of the eUMB applications involved replacing many disparate systems containing HR, Payroll, Financial, Procurement and Grants data with a single comprehensive system. With a single logon via the myUM Portal and common reporting using RAVEN, the eUMB suite now provides meaningful, accurate and timely information that is shared across functional business areas and presented to users on a unified platform.
Business Process Forms
eUMB Project Updates
- eUMB HRMS Access Changes Effective 10/13/14
- UPDATED: Financial Calendar (10/06/14)
- RAVEN Financial Inquiry Pagelet Returns! (09/19/14)
- DRs for the fiscal year-end crossover (09/08/14)
- Payroll Processing Changes & Enhancements Begin July 14 (07/11/14)
- UPDATED Payroll Charges Detail Report - Downloadable Version (05/13/14)
- Updated Browser Guidelines for eUMB Applications (03/14/14)
- UPDATED Payroll Calendar (07/11/14)
- Update: eUMB Financials and RAVEN Downloads
- How To View Your PO Encumbrance Balances
- How to Locate Your Department's Chartstrings With Project By Dept Report
- How to Track Requisitions Through the Approval Process