An integrated system for accessing and reporting on HR/Payroll and Financial data.
eUM is an integrated Oracle/PeopleSoft software suite that was implemented at UMB to streamline business processes and give UMB employees real-time access to human resource and financial data. The initial implementation of the eUM applications involved replacing many disparate systems containing HR, Payroll, Financial, Procurement and Grants data with a single comprehensive system. With a single logon via the myUM Portal and common reporting using RAVEN, the eUM suite now provides meaningful, accurate and timely information that is shared across functional business areas and presented to users on a unified platform.
Business Process Forms
eUM Project Updates
- Payroll Processing Changes & Enhancements Begin July 14 (07/11/14)
- UPDATED Financial Calendar (07/11/14)
- PO Rollover Complete -- Access Restored (07/01/14)
- UPDATED Payroll Charges Detail Report - Downloadable Version (05/13/14)
- Updated Browser Guidelines for eUMB Applications (03/14/14)
- UPDATED Payroll Calendar (06/12/14)
- FIXED! Amount Download Format on RAVEN PCard Inquiry Pages (08/05/13)
- FIXED! Amount download format onTransaction Detail page (6/3/13)
- Update: eUM Financials and RAVEN News (03/06/13)
- Need To View Your PO Encumbrance Balances? (03/19/13)
- Having trouble finding NEW PROJECT IDs? Click here! (02/20/2008)
- Workflow Inquiry Page -Tracking Requisitions (10/02/2007)