- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Employee Health Services
Employee Health Services are provided through a contractual relationship with the University of Maryland, Baltimore; and University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute. Healthcare for these groups is offered by the Department of Family & Community Medicine.
LOCATION & HOURS OF OPERATION
Employees should access care at the UMaryland Immediate Care practice site at 408 W. Lombard Street located between Eutaw and Paca Streets. No appointment necessary, just walk in. (667) 214-1899. Hours for Employee Health are Monday through Friday 7am- 5pm.
Late hours are available at the main Family Medicine practice located at 29 S. Paca Street on Monday and Thursday until 7pm.
Employees with a work-related illness should contact their immediate supervisor so they can coordinate a prompt evaluation. A physician is on call 24 hours a day at 667-214-1800 to provide assistance with care. After-hours emergencies are referred to the University of Maryland Medical Center Emergency Department.
Additional Services Available through Employee Health:
- Initial Workmen's Compensation visits and follow-up
- Fitness-for-duty evaluation
- Pre-employment evaluations
- Hazardous Materials Program
- Drug testing and Medical Officer Reviews
- Post exposure follow up and testing
- Immunization tracking and update