- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Access to UMB gamma irradiator facilities require users to undergo the Trustworthy and Reliable (T&R) process.
- Contact Police Communication Supervisor Shawnta Privette SPrivette@police.umaryland.edu or 6-5491 to schedule finger printing. Here is a department billing form for the finger printing.
- Once the worker has been T&R’d they must contact UMB Campus Police @ 6-6882 to schedule security system access to assigned gamma irradiator facilities.
- After the worker becomes T&R’d and is granted access to the gamma irradiator security system, contact Radiation Safety at 6-7055 for instructions on how to access the gamma irradiator facility. NOTE: Radiation Safety will not instruct workers on the use of the gamma irradiator, this can be done by contacting T&R’d personal assigned to approved irradiator
UMB has an X-ray Irradiator located in Howard Hall. All personal who wish to use the irradiator must contact Radiation Safety @ 6-7055 to complete x-ray safety training. After completing X-ray safety training, please contact Andrew Zodda @ firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access to the X-ray irradiator facility.