- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
To be placed on the authorized driver list, you must read the procedures and policies listed below and complete the authorized driver acknowledgment form. The completed form must be faxed to the attention of Angela Boxley at (410) 706-8212 or mailed to the attention of Angela Boxley, Environmental Health and Safety, 714 West Lombard Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
Authorized Driver Policies and Procedures: To be placed on the authorized drivers list, you must read the following procedures and policies.