- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common. Celebrate it every day.
— Author Unknown
Life lies in diversity, not in monotony.
— M.K. Soni
Nivet Kicks Off DAC Speaker Series
"The role of academic medicine is not just to be pre-eminent in patient care, but also to create more escalators to opportunity.” - Marc Nivet
Marc A. Nivet, EdD, MBA, former chief diversity officer for the Association of American Medical Colleges and new executive vice president for institutional advancement at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, came to UMB on Sept. 28 for a day of events.