- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Want to help us enhance our site and promote diversity and inclusion at UMB?
Send us your comments and suggestions or submit a quote.
We have the ability to achieve, if we master the necessary goodwill, a common global society blessed with a shared culture of peace that is nourished by the ethnic, national, and local diversities that enrich our lives.
— Mahnaz Afkhami
Training and Brochures
Training resources for working with diverse groups.
- LGBTQ Health in the Primary Care Setting
- Preparing the Future Training
- Sexuality and Structural Oppression in Key Populations
- Kognito Inclusion Courses - Kognito courses are now available in UMB’s Learning Management System, the Learning Hub. After logging into the system, perform a search for "Kognito Inclusion Courses" to access the training.
- Leveraging Diversity in the Workplace Learning Path
- In an effort to strengthen our understandings of inclusion, equity, justice, and inclusive excellence, ISLSI offers training to all UMB students, faculty, staff, and community members. Currently, we offer training related to LGBT+ 101; Safe Space; Gender Neutral Pronouns; Understanding Gender Non-conformance; LGBT+ America; Avoiding Microaggressions at Work and School; Introduction to Culture; Personality Type; Service & Communication Tools; and the Poverty Simulation. Additionally, ISLSI can offer group dialogue sessions in response to traumatic political and/or current events. To inquire about our current offerings or to suggest possible training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.