Request an Accommodation
1. To register and request reasonable accommodations and support services, students need to complete a three step process:
2. Complete the Disability Disclosure and Accommodations form online by clicking here. Completion of the form will initiate a process designed to confirm that the student has a qualifying disability and to identify and implement reasonable accommodations agreed upon between the student and her/his school.
- Submit appropriate documentation confirming the disability. Evaluations should be current and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. You may send to the office.
- Through the Request Form as an attachment
- By attaching to an email to Deborah Levi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person to the Disabilities Office located in the Southern Management Center, Room 317
- By faxing to (410) 706-0265
3. Schedule an intake appointment to discuss your disability, accommodations, and services that you may need. This interview allows us an opportunity to go beyond the documentation and get to know the student and establish a relationship throughout the student’s academic career. It is also the opportunity for the student to ask questions or express concerns. You may schedule an appointment by emailing Deborah Levi at email@example.com.
4. Once the process is complete, the student will be notified by receiving a letter of approved accommodations signed by the school liaison. The letter does not reveal the nature of the disability. The student can show the letter to the faculty member or others who will be involved in the implementation process.
Questions: Please contact Deborah Levi at 410-706-5889. Hearing impaired students may call the Maryland Relay Service by dialing 711 in Maryland or 800-735-2258 elsewhere.