- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Deaf Addiction Services at Maryland
Deaf Addiction Services At Maryland (DASAM), is a State-wide substance abuse program for individuals who are Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing. The program is based at the University of Maryland at Baltimore.
- DASAM is a State accredited substance abuse service provider, since December 2000.
- All staff members are fluent in American Sign Language. Additionally, staff interpreters are on the premises at all times.
- Dual Diagnosis Services for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Individuals in the State of Maryland
- Internships are available for students interested in learning about substance abuse and how it impacts the Deaf community.