- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Office of Communications and Public Affairs must approve all uses of University logos, including each school logo, before a project is printed, published or produced.
Send pdf proofs to Laura Kozak, Associate Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs for approval.
Having a branding challenge? Share it with us. We are here to help and are confident that we can find a solution that meets University brand standards.