Center for Information Technology Services
Student Computing Resources
Visit the IT Help Desk to access online support documentation, forms, and frequently asked questions for applications and services supported by the IT Help Desk, or view the UM Account Welcome and Overview document that provides information about applications and services frequently used by students.
- Learn about your UMID and UM Authentication
- How to setup your UMID and Password
- What is GoogleApps@UMaryland?
- Creating your GoogleApps@UMaryland Email
- Accessing your email Account
- How to use Blackboard
- How to get to SURFS
- Information Technology (IT) Acceptable Use Policy
- Risks of Illegal File Sharing
- Information Technology (IT) Security
- Computer Viruses
- Software Sales
- myUM Portal
- Wireless Network - Eduroam
For questions concerning CITS projects and services, please call the IT Help Desk at 410-706-HELP (4357), or e-mail the IT Help Desk.