Center for Information Technology Services
CITS Supported Applications & Services
CITS provides support for an extensive list of systems, services and training for UM faculty, staff and students. Please refer to the list below for more information and corresponding contacts for each area.
- Voicemail (setup, changes, access, etc) Forms and reference guide are available online.
- Cabling (installing new voice and data outlets, changes to existing infrastructure, etc)
- Telephone Services (installing new lines/phones/systems, maintenance/repair, etc)
Phone Manuals and Tutorials are available online.
- For phone work orders or issues with your phone, please send a work order request.
- supported databases for details. Please refer to the list of Oracle
- Assistance in setting up or changing authentication using the UM Directory Service (UM-DS)
- Questions or concerns regarding information stores in the central repository
- If you are having difficulty logging into a system using your UMID, please contact the IT Help Desk for assistance.
- Assistance or concerns regarding managing the computing server infrastructure dedicated to UM central and departmental campus applications. Campus infrastructure management includes server, operating system, system utility, and application installations and upgrades; capacity planning; backup and recovery; security monitoring; and performance tuning.
- Please refer to Test Scoring page for more information.
- Please refer to the System Infrastucture list for details on the hardware and applications supported.
- Campus Fiber Infrastructure (installation, documentation, maintenance, etc)
- Campus Core Network (e-mail gateway and routers/switches)
- Optical Fiber Cabling (installation, maintenance/repair, testing, etc)
- Domain Name Services (DNS). Please complete the DNS request form.
- Oversee campus community networking standards
- Campus-wide website design & development
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Custom Coldfusion Applications
- Establishing campus-wide standards for website application development
- Maintaining web servers for campus websites and applications
- Maintenance and Support for websites in the CMS
- Training for Content Management System (CMS)