Center for Information Technology Services
Instructions on how to install Microsoft Products and Norton Antivirus
Here you will find instructions on how to install the different software applications sold at the circulation desk of the Health Sciences and Human Services Library. You would also find useful tips and links to the best usage of the different applications sold by the Software licensing Office. Please review the system requirements for each of the applications before proceeding with any installation. Adobe Acrobat is needed to view these files. If you need Acrobat, click on Get Acrobat Reader
- Software Overview
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Microsoft Office XP (2002)
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Norton Antivirus
- Microsoft e-learning
HOW TO DOCUMENTS
Here you would find articles that would assist you on how to do some simple computer tasks on your own.
- How do I run live update on my computer?
- How to update a virus definition file on a computer without Internet or a Network connection.
- What is a virus and what can I do to prevent my computer from being infected?
- How to scan your computer for virus using Norton Antivirus software .
- How to scan a particular file for virus using Norton Antivirus software.
- How to protect your computer from spyware and adware.
We will continue to add to the documents according to your needs.
If we were not able to answer your question, please feel free to email us with your question and someone will get back to you by the next business day.