Center for Information Technology Services
End User License Agreement for Adobe for Personally-owned Computers
Agreement Provisions: This acceptance form is valid for the Adobe products listed below, which shall be referred to collectively herein as the Software. Software is made available to you because The University of Maryland has a student license agreement for the Software through an Adobe CLP Student and Teacher Licensing Enrollment. The University of Maryland is extending to you the right to use the Software on a personally-owned computer designated for your exclusive use.
- Acrobat Professional (Mac/Windows)
- Creative Suite Design & Web Premium (Mac/Windows)
- Creative Suite Master Collection (Mac/Windows)
- Creative Suite Production Premium (Mac/Windows)
- Dreamweaver (Mac/Windows)
- Photoshop Extended (Mac/Windows)
- Photoshop Lightroom (Mac/Windows)
Departures: Each person that obtains the Software from The University of Maryland, as the License recipient, is free to continue using the Software following graduation or other departure from the university. The person who registers the software through Adobe is the actual recipient of the software license (not the University of Maryland).
Technical Support: No Technical Support is provided by The University of Maryland. Students with issues must email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.
Additional Details: Please note these additional details of the Adobe Student and Teacher Licensing Program.
- Printed documentation is not available. It is however included as a PDF on your media DVD.
- All inquiries regarding lost or misplaced serial numbers, or other issues regarding the Adobe Student and Teacher Licensing Program, must be addressed to email@example.com.
- There will be absolutely no returns except in the case of defective DVDs. Defective DVDs may be exchanged only for the same product after evaluation and testing of the defective media.
Terms and Conditions: By purchasing an Adobe software product listed on this form, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Adobe Student Licensing Program.
- This licensing program is for The University of Maryland students and employees only. You must be enrolled in an accredited program at the University during the semester you are purchasing the software.
- You may purchase only one copy of EACH version of Student and Teacher Licensed software identified above.
- That your purchase is for personal use and may not be sold or transferred to another person.