- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Outlook 2010 Instructions
- Open Outlook, then click on File, Info, Account Settings.
- Click on New.
- Select Email Account, then click on Next.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, then click on Next.
- Select Internet E-mail, then click on Next.
- Enter User, Server and Login Information as below, then click on More Settings.
- Click on Outgoing Server and update as below. Be sure to use your full email address as username.
- Click on Advanced and update as below. Then click on OK.
- Click on Test Account Settings.
- Click on Close if Status for both tasks is Completed. Otherwise, return to steps 6-8 and change accordingly. (For example, SMTP port may be 465 or 587.)
- Click on Next.
- Click on Finish!
For questions, please call the IT Help Desk at 410-706-4357 or send an email.