- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Frequently Asked Questions
Users can configure their GoogleApps@UMaryland mail account to automatically forward messages. If you choose to forward your mail, copies of the message are not stored or accessible from your GoogleApps@UMaryland mail account.
Instructions on how to Set Up Email Forwarding.
To view a tutorial on how to set up Mail Forwarding, click here.
If you are experiencing problems accessing GoogleApps@UMaryland, here are a few things to check:
- Make sure you open a new browser window and then go to here. You will be redirected to a shibboleth log on screen.
- When you are finished, sign out of GoogleApps@UMaryland and close your browser. You are not completely signed out until you close the browser.
- If you wish to create a favorite or bookmark for GoogleApps@Maryland, create the favorite or bookmark manually and point to here.
- Make sure you only have one session of GoogleApps@UMaryland open.
You can only open your personal Gmail account or your GoogleApps@UMaryland account, not both at the same time.
GoogleApps@UMaryland uses myUM Authentication. If you are using the Google Web interface, log into GoogleApps@UMaryland with your myUMid and password. If you are using IMAP/POP or connecting with a Mobile Device, log into GoogleApps@Maryland with your @umaryland.edu email address and your myUMB Password.
You have 25 Gigabytes of GMail storage and 1GB on Google Docs.
Yes, you will be able to continue using your account after graduation.